Friday, January 01, 2010

Starting the year right :)

I still can recall how I planned for my previous years, some were great and some were just fine.
And nonetheless, I still hope for same thing: CONTENTMENT.

This word never seemed to define me. For years, it has been an issue on how I will deal with every situation I'm in. I have always resorted to asking more of what I have. Nothing seemed to satisfy me.

Today, I am hoping for a different perspective. I am hoping for my maturity to face life in a way where selfishness isn't at pace. Maturity to accept thing as they are. This may sound so vague but I would like to reiterate to myself that life is progressive and I need to be tough.

And oh, let the past be a wonderful lesson to learn from. :)

2 comments:

Robert said...

there is no such thing as contentment. If ever there was then change wouldn't be needed anymore.

just a thought :)
happy new year!!

ken said...

I could'nt agree more. damn. ironic.haha