Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blog EntryUpdating myselfApr 15, '10 7:18 AM
for everyone
I really have a busy month, everything seems to be normal now. And I need to check what's happening in my life.

Work : Been working in this company for quite some time, and I'm getting bored with what I do. I'm now in the process of searching for a new company that would cater enhancement on my skills as an Engineer. Already applied for positions but still thinking which one to settle with. I'm giving myself 2months to fix this.

Family : My mom,dad and little brother arrived last month and we already enjoyed luxurious vacation inside and outside the country. Still having good times when we are together. My dad's flight is on Sunday and I think I'll visit him in Dubai this year. My mom together with my brother will stay home until August to fix something.

Love : Steady. In love. Sweet. 3months and counting. STABLE and MATURE.

Extras :

Having my regular gym workouts. 4 times a week - Fitness First the Fort
Enrolled for CCNA BootCamp. Every Saturday - Quezon City
Self Review, LINUX - Daily - Bonifacio Heights - The Fort
Glee season 2 marathon, Nip/Tuck, House - Movie marathon when bored



Rants :
Those who left will someday comeback :p
...No more tears for Enzo, my dog is back :)

New laptop
New Digital Camera
New Home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.