Sunday, January 10, 2010

Scandal

Saturday has always been marked as my gimmick night, Last night has been a night full of surprises. After celebrating my sister's birthday at TGIF, we decided to call it a day. Upon arriving home, had some shower then my friends picked me up to have a nice unwinding session.
We were four and we were thinking of a nice place to party when a naughty idea crossed my mind. We were used to hang out at encore,lax,manor,ascend or sometimes just chill in smoothies places,but last night seemed to be a new offer. We decided to search for a new place,then we landed somewhere in Cavite.

The proof:

Oh my, we tried staying in some place where ladies show some(most) meat. Oozing bodies showered the area and all I can recall is the beautiful girl who put a receipt near my nipples(grin).

The culprit:

Damn, she was the star of the club and almost all other guys there were lookin at me as if I am the winner of a certain show. But kiss is not the climax here, if you wanna know, feel free to ask me :p

1 comment:

Kosa said...

so whats the climax then?
wahahaha.
i think no need to ask.

teka teka parekoy,
bulag ba sya? hindi man lang natumbok ang utong mo(grin). hehe