Monday, January 18, 2010

Unmet meetables


Grabe, its just like days after creating my plans for this year pero parang wala namang nangyayari. I was so busy. Ha? Ako busy? What made me busy?

I am working everyday including weekends(para masabing workaholic ako) from 6am to 3pm. After that, may mga agendas na ako like going out with friends, date, chill, inom sa bahay, and the likes. BUSY! This is also the reason why I didnt meet those meetable things I listed before.

I missed gym
I missed diet
I missed bloghoppings
I missed reading books
I missed television shows
I missed earning money
I missed my planned hospital visits
I missed all of the above :D

Grabe no? How can I get back to track? :D

And oh, I miss waku :p

I was able to find my new home na pala at the fort. It was so nice and luxurious. Bonifacio Heights Condominiums. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow sosi!