Saturday, January 23, 2010

Waku


Waku,

This would be my first letter for you this 2010.
This may seem corny but this is my way of expressing how much I appreciate you.

The first time we met, I kinda felt nothing special until you kissed me.
That kissed made me feel alive,again. I always felt negative towards people who seemed to be
too good to be true, but then, you came, and everything changed.

I was busy assessing myself the first week we met. I felt strange that you seemed to be so good, and I seemed to be just nothing, plain and simple. You're nice, cute, achiever, religious, positive, and I am not(see the negative in me).
When you came, you gave me a new perspective. You helped me see the beauty in me. You helped me appreciate myself more.
Thank you.

I seldom say this but I really need to, please don't leave me.

I feel so happy when you're beside me. My smile seems to be great when the reason of smiling is you.
You life me up. You! Yes you, I love you! :)

2 comments:

Renz said...

touching :]

Kenzo said...

natouch kaba? :D